Monday, March 4, 2013

Exercise 10 -- Back to Adobe Illustrator with 3D drawing...Due March 8 (Friday)

Class,

So I heard the feedback about the Adobe InDesign exercises and I have decided to take us back to drawing in Adobe Illustrator for the remainder of the semester.  You all seem to get InDesign pretty well!

GO HERE
http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/illustration/create-an-milk-bottle-with-a-funny-cow-label/

For exercise 10, I want you to try following the instructions on this website for producing a 3D Milk Bottle, with cow.

The online exercise has a funny cow hand drawn.  I decided that I liked my photoshop image of a cow that I put into Adobe Illustrator and did the ol' LIVE TRACE to and then used that to "wrap around" the bottle.

For extra credit you can make another 3D object.

Save as period#_lastname_firstname_10x.ai

Due March 8


No comments:

Post a Comment